Search: Keyword:
New Student Enrollment Procedures
Posted On:
Friday, July 08, 2011
News Image

New Student Enrollment Procedures

To enroll a student in Pisgah School, parents must bring the following items : 

  • Child's Social Security Card
  • Child's Birth Certificate
  • Child's Alabama Blue Slip (vaccination record)
  • Proof of residence
  • A copy of custody papers if it applies.



  • At the school you will be asked to complete pre-enrollment and speak to the Principal or Asst. Principal.
  • After accepted, you must complete an enrollment form.

Bring these items by the main office in the high school building, and the person behind the desk will give you an enrollment form and make copies of your child's social security card, birth certificate, and other items that are required for enrollment.  If at all possible, enroll your child before school starts.

Parents will need to withdraw their child from the school he/she attended last and that school will give the child his/her blue slip.  Pisgah School will send a request to the school your child last attended for his/her student records (You do not have the bring them.).


These enrollment procedures are not for students who are transferring into the ninth grade from a feeder school such as Dutton, Rosalie, or Flat Rock.


For more details go to the Jackson County School District Enrollment page at this link -

View all Highlights